Have you ever needed to leave a spare key somewhere safe to allow a neighbor or your family members entrance to your house? This little frog makes a wonderful spare key holder. He'll sit right outside your entrance in a garden plot or flower container looking just like he belongs. Slide the top away to reveal a key to the house. Made of cast-iron this figure also makes a nice paperweight for an office and will hold paperclips or other small items. Makes a charming addition to your garden and no one will ever know!
- A small frog-shaped key hider weighs 0.6lbs.
- This key hider fits traditional size keys and measures at 4 x 2.75 x 2.25 inches.
- Bronze color key holder made of cast iron.
- To clean your key hiding friend; wipe with a damp cloth as needed.
- This unsuspecting frog has many uses, hide keys outside your door, make into a fun paperweight in your office, or use it as a catch-all for rings and other small items.